Women’s leather gloves are the right choice!
When it comes to winter, a pair of high-quality thermal gloves is a must when traveling in traffic. Women’s leather gloves not only have good cold-proof and warm-keeping effect, high-grade, but also more durable than ordinary rubber gloves.
1. The purchase of women’s leather gloves, natural materials are the main. The leather material of the rubber gloves is sheepskin (sheepskin and goat skin) with good touch. The texture is fine, the touch is comfortable, and the taste is small. Durable, and the leather layer resists abrasion is artificial leather. Pork skin has the best air permeability. Due to its large pores, its appearance is worse than that of artificial leather and sheep skin.
2. According to the epidermis layer, the materials of women’s leather gloves are divided into the first layer and the second layer. The former is better than the latter in terms of durability and ductility, and the price is higher than the latter. When purchasing, you can check the material identification on the hanger.
3. According to the style, choose full-finger and half-finger gloves. The full-finger has good air permeability and is suitable for use when walking around and carrying things. If you are riding a bicycle or driving, it is recommended to choose a half-finger, which has better grasping properties and is safer.
4. According to the lining material, there are knitted lining and fleece lining. If people who change hands sweat suggest choosing knitted linings, which are easy to dry and do not feel clammy and cold after sweating hands.
5. For those who like to wear basic long-sleeved tops and outerwear in winter, such as outdoor jackets, it is recommended to buy women’s leather gloves without terry bowl buttons, which can hide the wrist cuffs of the rubber gloves in the sleeves very well, and have stronger breathability. Those who wear silhouettes with nine-quarter sleeves and three-quarter sleeves can choose women’s leather gloves with terry cuffs, and they can take pictures and poses with more practical effects of preventing cold and keeping warm, such as fur coats, shawls, etc.
6. Women’s leather gloves are available in long and short versions. The rubber gloves of medium and long products can touch the arm. When purchasing, pay attention to the specifications of the rubber gloves. If they are too small, they may feel tight, and if they are too large, they may slip off. When purchasing short-pack rubber gloves, you should pay attention to the fit of the bowl buttons, and do not let the wind blow, otherwise the actual effect of cold protection and warmth will be poor.
7. In addition to mechanical equipment, ladies leather gloves also have hand-made sewing models. The high-end leather layer is combined with hand-made suture lines, which are personalized and retro fashion. The material cost of handmade sewing is generally high, and only high-end leather will use handmade sewing, such as real deerskin (the product is marked with real deerskin).
8. Different fabric materials have different characteristics of cowhide and the actual effect of wearing, such as leather velvet, light-rolled dough leather, hand-woven leather, etc.