Glove wearing style and precautions in use
Leather glove manufacturers talk about wearing style: the normal wearing style of leather gloves can help the gloves to restore their natural and beautiful appearance. The following editor can give you some suggestions, I hope it will help you, and make the leather gloves you wear more delicate and durable.
1. When wearing leather gloves, be sure to avoid pulling from the cuffs as much as possible, because doing so will deform the leather gloves or damage the vehicle line, the back of the cuffs should be slightly retracted, and then each finger of the leather gloves should be slowly stretched to the glove. to keep fingers comfortable inside the glove.
2. When you take off the leather gloves, you should gently pull them from the top of each finger, and after releasing, take off the gloves slowly. Severe stretching can damage gloves.
3. If the leather gloves are often rolled up and put in the pocket, it is easy to cause the leather gloves to be deformed, and they will not look good in the future. Here, Bian Xiao recommends that you try to lay the gloves flat here, so as to maintain the appearance of the leather gloves.
Matters needing attention in the use of leather gloves:
1. Leather gloves can’t meet water: The fibrous tissue of leather will swell and soften when exposed to water, thereby deforming the leather gloves. Leather gloves without waterproof coating should be protected from rain and snow.
2. Leather gloves can not be baked: After the leather gloves are damp, they should be dried in the shade, not exposed to the sun or baked to prevent the leather from becoming hard and brittle.
3. Decontamination of leather gloves: Leather gloves should be decontaminated frequently. When cleaning and wiping gloves, you need to wipe the dust on the leather surface with a dry cloth, and then apply maintenance oil.
4. Don’t squeeze the leather gloves often: the extrusion of heavy objects will destroy the elasticity of the surface of the leather gloves, and the leather gloves will also leave indentations, which will also affect the appearance.