Sheepskin gloves need to be maintained like this!
Sheepskin gloves will help us a lot in winter, especially in terms of keeping warm. However, many people will feel that the thermal performance of sheepskin gloves has declined after using them for a period of time. This is because your maintenance method is wrong. Let’s talk about how to maintain sheepskin gloves.
1. After wearing sheepskin gloves, we should pay attention not to get wet easily, because sheepskin gloves belong to leather gloves. If they are often wetted with water, the warmth of the gloves will decrease. If it gets wet, wipe it immediately to keep the gloves dry.
2. Sheepskin gloves should be careful not to be scratched by sharp objects when using them at ordinary times. In that case, the thermal performance of sheepskin gloves will decrease. Sheepskin gloves are difficult to repair once damaged, so pay attention when using them.
3. After using sheepskin gloves, it is advisable to place them in a place with a low drying temperature. Sheepskin gloves are afraid of high temperature, which will reduce the thermal performance of the gloves. Do not expose the sheepskin gloves to the sun, let alone bake them in the fire to prevent the leather from hardening and brittle.
Fourth, the sheepskin gloves should be kept as clean as possible, which can effectively prolong the service life of the sheepskin gloves. We should pay attention to the method when cleaning. When cleaning and wiping gloves, first wipe off the dust on the leather surface with a dry cloth, and then apply maintenance oil.
5. Sheepskin gloves will not be used in summer, so we should put the sheepskin gloves on top of other items at this time to avoid overwhelming the sheepskin gloves. Because sheepskin gloves are afraid of pressure, the elasticity of the leather surface of the gloves will be damaged, and the appearance will also be affected.
6. Sometimes because sheepskin gloves get damp and moldy, we can first wipe the moldy scars on the gloves with a semi-damp cloth, and then put them in a cool and ventilated place to air dry. Afterwards we can wipe down with maintenance oil so the sheepskin gloves can recover.
7. If you don’t use sheepskin gloves, then we will put them away. When collecting, everyone should pay attention to rub the maintenance oil on your sheepskin gloves first, and then put them in a clean plastic bag to avoid dust.